Renters Insurance…What Should I Consider?
You might think, "Why do I need insurance, I'm renting?" Well, even though your landlord probably has an insurance policy on your building, you'll need to protect your personal interests too. And…it only costs a little to protect a lot. Renter's insurance is less costly than you might think.
Things to consider:
- What would it cost to replace the contents in my home?
- Do I have an inventory and photographs of my personal possessions?
- Should I purchase flood insurance?
You and Your Guests
- What additional coverages are available for my personal property such as: sports equipment, electronic data processing equipment, jewelry or other valuables?
- I'm getting married; can I get additional protections to cover wedding presents and other personal property I receive?
- Can I save money if I have my auto insurance with Denali Alaskan Insurance too?
- How can I make my home safer and possibly save money?
Don't wait another day to get renters insurance...See what coverage options and discounts may be available too!